Mastering Orthopaedic Implants
Online Course || Self-paced
In Association With:
Register now to start learning and get your CPD certificate
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of orthopaedic implants.
Topics covered will include :
- The history of the development orthopaedic implants
- Different types of implants available
- Fundamentals of biomechanics
- The indications for implant surgery
- The surgical techniques involved in implant placement surgery
This course is designed for orthopaedic surgeons & residents, students ,orthopaedic nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are interested in learning more about orthopaedic implants.
Benefits of taking this course:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of orthopaedic implants
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in orthopaedic implant technology
- Prepare for a career in orthopaedic surgery or orthopaedic nursing
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in orthopaedics
- Earn an approved CPD certificate of completion for the course
- Each module will include a lecture and a set of multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- The lectures will cover the key concepts of each topic
- The MCQs will allow you to test and enhance your understanding of the material
Lectures, Quizzes, Case Studies and Summary Sheets
Experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons
1 – 2 Months
The CPD Group – UK
Students will be assessed on their performance in the MCQs.
A passing grade will be required to earn a CPD certificate of completion for the course.